Introducing The Focus Series, the Perfect
Here at Wilderness Systems, we have created a culture that is dedicated
to listening to our paddlers. When we design boats, we go to kayakers
and ask them what is your dream kayak? When creating our brand new
touring boat, the cry from paddlers was loud and clear, you want the
stability and predictability of the Tsunami with the speed and
efficiency of the Tempest. We are now happy to deliver to you exactly
what you've asked for...
Introducing the Focus, an advance in touring design that caters to the more “assertive“ intermediate level paddler who is looking to take their paddling skills—and their touring adventures—to the next level. Sleek, modern and available in 3 perfectly proportioned sizes: the 145, 150, and 155.
With a stunning set of performance and ergonomic features, the Focus family is the luxury touring kayak you've been asking for.
- Performance inspired bow and stern shapes resulting in longer water line for improved speed and glide.
- Shallow-V hull with rounded chine lends to the versatility of the hull in multiple water types.
- 6" Mold-In day hatch provides 125 cubic inches (2 liters) of easily accessible storage in front of the paddler.
- Phase 3 AirPro XP seating system with backband (and backrest capable).
- Adjustable padded thigh braces and hip pads.
- Molded rudder pin insert for ease in installation of the BTS rudder.