Mid-sized paddlers will relish the performance of this award-winning kayak.
From *$2,299 AUD
Winner of the Sea Kayaker Magazine Reader's Choice Award for "Best Day and Weekend Touring Kayak." Named "Best Beginners Kayak: Sea" - OutsideOnline, June 2012
|Length: 17' / 518 cm||Width: 22" / 56 cm|
|Boat Weight: 57 lbs. / 26 kg||Deck Height: 13.5" / 34 cm|
|Cockpit Length: 34" / 86 cm||Cockpit Width: 18" / 46 cm|
|Max Capacity: 325 lbs. / 147 kg|
* Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail prices, including taxes. Prices and availability may vary between country and retailers due to VAT and other taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice.
*Colors may vary slightly from those shown as each kayak that we produce is unique. Variations in color are not covered by warranty. Additionally, bungee cord colors and other fittings are periodically updated and may vary from what is pictured. You can purchase bungee cords (sold separately) in a variety of colors if you wish to customize the look of your boat.
Wilderness Systems Tempest 170
- Phase 3 AirPro XP Seating System
- Adjustable Padded Thigh Braces
- SlideLock Foot Brace System
- Domed Bow, Midship and Stern Hatches
- Bow, Midship and Stern Bulkheads
- Bungee Deck Rigging w/ Reflective Static Perimeter Safety Line
- Soft Touch Handles
- TruTrak Adjustable Skeg System
- Bow Compass Recess