The new Wilderness Systems ATAK is fully equipped and in position to take the kayak fishing world by storm.
Introducing the ATAK!
ATAK Traction Pad Installation
First Look: Motor Drive
Featuring an open design that can be customized to meet the demands of any angler and environment. The deck is highly walkable and stable, yet remains nimble and stealth. The low-profile, wind-shedding hull will keep you on the water longer, and endless storage opportunities are intelligently located throughout. The AirPro MAX* seat shows up in a big way, now with extended travel along much of the length of the craft. Top it off with the FlexPod OS electronics console and the fish don’t stand a chance.
|Length: 14' 1" / 430 cm||Width: 34" / 86 cm|
|Boat Weight: 86 lbs. / 39 kg||Deck Height: 15.5" / 39 cm|
|Max Capacity: 550 lbs. / 250 kg|
* Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail prices, including taxes. Prices and availability may vary between country and retailers due to VAT and other taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice.
*Colors may vary slightly from those shown as each kayak that we produce is unique. Variations in color are not covered by warranty. Additionally, bungee cord colors and other fittings are periodically updated and may vary from what is pictured. You can purchase bungee cords (sold separately) in a variety of colors if you wish to customize the look of your boat.
Wilderness Systems A.T.A.K. 140
- AirPro MAX Seating System w/ Extended Travel
- Enclosed Bow Storage w/ Integrated Paddle Park
- FlexPod OS Removable Console
- Utility Tray w/ Removable Cover
- Open Deck Walk Space w/ Traction Pads
- 5.5" Midship Hatch
- Rectangular Stern Hatch Provides Hull Access & Versatility w/ Bungee & SlideTrax
- Bow & Stern Oversized Metal Grab Handles
- Molded-In Side Handles
- Foam Battery & Rod Stager in Stern Storage Area
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
- Keepers XL