Performance and comfort for two with ample room for cargo.
The sit inside touring tandem returns to the Wilderness Systems lineup with the introduction of the new Polaris. For couples or liveries looking for a comfortable boat for day/weekend trips, the Polaris delivers with a hull design proven for speed and predictability with ample room for cargo.
|Length: 17' 10" / 544 cm||Width: 29" / 72 cm|
|Boat Weight: 85 lbs. / 39 kg||Deck Height: 17" / 42 cm|
|Cockpit Length: 36" / 91 cm||Cockpit Width: 21" / 52 cm|
|Max Capacity: 550 lbs. / 249 kg|
* Prices shown are manufacturer suggested retail prices, including taxes. Prices and availability may vary between country and retailers due to VAT and other taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice.
*Colors may vary slightly from those shown as each kayak that we produce is unique. Variations in color are not covered by warranty. Additionally, bungee cord colors and other fittings are periodically updated and may vary from what is pictured. You can purchase bungee cords (sold separately) in a variety of colors if you wish to customize the look of your boat.
Wilderness Systems Polaris 180T
- Phase 3® AirPro Seating System
- Adjustable Padded Thigh Braces
- SlideLock Foot Brace System
- Domed Bow, Midship and Stern Hatches
- Bow, Midship and Stern Bulkheads
- Bungee Deck Rigging w/ Reflective Static Perimeter Safety Line
- Soft Touch Handles
- Course Control Rudder
- Drain Plug