Paddling Magazine’s 2018 Winner in the “Best Transport/Storage/Launching’ category, the Wilderness Systems Heavy Kayak Cart can handle big loads and is well-suited to moving fishing kayaks and angler gear.
- Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 330 pounds
- Large balloon style beach wheels never go flat and easily roll over sand
- Bunker bar frame
- adjustable width prevents the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways
- two height options – high for odd shaped hulls that would usually rub on cart wheels, low for a lower center of gravity to prevent tip overs.
- no scupper posts prevent damage to the scupper holes of the kayak
- constructed of marine-grade, high-strength, heat-treated aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Two included security straps prevent the kayak from slipping
- Easy to load and unload the kayak – no kickstands or scupper posts required
- Collapsible and wheels can be removed for storage
- All-terrain, no-flat wheels (sold separately) will fit on same frame
- cart carrying capacity is increased to 450 lbs with no-flat wheels installed
Heavy Duty Kayak Cart - No-Flat Wheels
No Flat Wheel Kit
*Prices shown are suggested U.S. and Canadian Dollar retail prices, net not including taxes. Prices in your market may vary due to currency, VAT, and other taxes. Prices subject to change without notice.